Ingredients - Serves (8 people)
- 4 punnet ripe strawberries
- 500ml dairy-free plain yoghurt (a soya-based yoghurt is fine)
- 1tbsp Tideford Organics Fresh White Miso
- 1tbsp coconut sugar or 1tbs date syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
Fresh White Miso Strawberries with Soya Yoghurt+Mint
Posted on 5th August 2016
A deliciously refreshing miso strawberry pud, with dairy-free yoghurt and fresh mint. It's also a brilliantly alternative breakfast!
- Wash and de-stalk the strawberries. Then cut them in half, arranging them on a serving dish as you prepare them. Make sure you keep the strawberries at room temperature – that's when they're at their tastiest.
- Place the Fresh White Miso in a mixing bowl with the soya yoghurt. Sprinkle in the coconut sugar and mix well.
- Finely cut the mint. Then drizzle the yoghurt-miso mixture over the strawberries and sprinkle the fresh mint on top.
- Serve immediately.