Ingredients - Serves (2 people)
FOR THE COURGETTI
- 2 x courgettes
- A dash of olive oil
- A spiraliser
FOR THE TOPPING
- 2 tbsp Tideford Organics Vegan Basil Pesto
- A handful of pine nuts, for decoration
Courgetti with Basil Pesto
Posted on 3rd August 2016
Courgetti is one of those quick dinner staples that's so incredibly easy to make, but never fails to impress. If you don't fancy diving into a bowl of carbs, it's a bit of a knight in shining armour and subs in perfectly for a bowl of spaghetti. We love it with a good dollop of homemade vegan pesto.
- Pop your courgettes through the spiraliser, to create long courgette curls.
- Toss them in olive oil, season and cook in a frying pan for 3 minutes.
- Once the courgette is nicely al dente, stir through the pesto quickly, whilst it's still over the heat.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve immediately.