Ingredients - Serves (8 people)
- 1tbsp Tideford Organics Fresh White Miso
- 6 tbsp vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh mint
Asparagus with Fresh White Miso+Mint Dressing
Posted on 5th August 2016
Deliciously fresh asparagus drizzled with a fresh white miso, tamari and mint leaf dressing. Perfect as a light salad or summery starter.
- Wash and trim the asparagus. Then place it into a large pan of boiling unsalted water and cook (uncovered) until tender– it'll take around 2 minutes.
- To make the dressing: place the Fresh White Miso into a mixing bowl along with the stock and soy sauce. Mix it all together with a whisk and slowly add the oils. Finely slice the mint into strips, and add it straight to the dressing.
- Drain the asparagus and (while still hot) drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil over the top.
- Arrange on a serving plate and then spoon over the dressing.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, sprinkled with a few tips of fresh mint.