Ingredients - (serves 2)
- 2 The Food Doctor original pitta breads
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Salt + pepper
Toasted Garlic Soup Dippers
Posted on 19th June 2019
We’ve used The Food Doctor’s tasty vegan pitta breads to create these quick + easy soup accompaniments that are full of garlicky goodness.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Brush the pitta breads with the extra virgin olive oil + rub on the crushed garlic.
2. Season the breads with the salt, pepper + a little paprika, then slice into strips.
3. Place the breads onto a baking sheet + bake for roughly 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are slightly crispy + golden on top.