- 2 x pots Tideford Organics Vegan Coconut Korma
- ½ small cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 small aubergine, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
Roasted Cauliflower, Aubergine + Red Pepper Korma
Posted on 19th June 2018
A match made in curry heaven this recipe features our Vegan Coconut Korma + a handful of fresh ingredients to create a delightful mid-week dinner. Try serving alongside turmeric rice, quinoa or couscous.
- Start by preheating your oven to 220°C / 200°C / gas mark 7 / 425F.
- Place the aubergine, cauliflower + red pepper in a roasting tray + scatter over the salt. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the oil, toss everything together + then spread out in a single layer. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are soft + tinged with brown.
- Place the Korma sauce in a pan + add the roasted vegetables.
- Bring to a simmer + bubble gently for 5 minutes.
- Scatter with the toasted flaked almonds + the fresh coriander + serve with turmeric rice.